Tuesday, August 29, 2006

The Future of the FriscoDogBlog

Dear friends of Frisco,

Several people have asked me what I will do with this site, now that my beloved boy is gone. I intend to keep it open for a while, and I expect I will post occasional reflections and remembrances here.

Frisco's ashes are to be returned to me within a week or two. When they come, I will be inviting his closest friends to participate in a ceremony on his behalf. We will say as many words for him as we are able to get out, and then I will sprinkle his ashes in the churning waters of his favorite swimming hole.

I will write up that experience, and then I will officially shut down the FriscoDogBlog. It will still be available on the web, but there will be no further additions or edits made. I believe that is the kindest tribute I can give to him.

I am currently working on a multimedia CD with scenes from Frisco's life, set to music. If you have suggestions as to the most appropriate music, I would love to hear them. Or if you want a copy of the CD, please let me know. I think there are places where I can put the multimedia content online, but I'm sure that the CD version will be better.

RG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home